Today on “Taco ‘Bout It Tuesday,” Jordyn and Kylie are talking about the do’s and don’ts of how you use your cell phones and tablets.
1. DON’T use your cell phone or tablet so much in the morning that you cannot focus for the rest of the day.
2. DON’T use your tablet or cell phone right when you get up. So you lose track of time and run late.
3. DO use it at the appropriate time like at lunchtime or wait till after school.
4. DON’T use it so much that you get in trouble in class.
5. DO make sure you tell your parent or guardian about an online bully. DON’T interact with the bully.
6. DO your homework right when you get home instead of going on your phone or tablet.
7. DO limit your cell phone and tablet use to about 30 minutes after dinner.
– Bite-sized, miniature meat and cheese tacos!
What do you think next week’s taco will be? Tell us in the comments.
WATCH MORE 🌮 Taco ‘Bout It Tuesdays
SUBSCRIBE TO JUSTICE 💗
Get the Live Justice app: